I love Apps! My iPhone and iPad are busting at the seams with apps for everything. I sometimes wonder how I was able to function in life before apps came into being. I now find myself relying on them for so many things! Those small square wonders bring such h-APP-iness! Here are a list of some of my favorites:
- When I come across a QR Code, I turn to QuickMark for scanning I can count on every time!
- Southwest Airlines has the best airline app by far.
- I am addicted to the Ebay app, but be careful, this one can get expensive.
- HopStop is great for subway and walking directions in many major cities (always know where to go!)
- FindMyCar is perfect for people like me; I tend to forget where I park.
- Want to find deals no matter where you are? Get Groupon. They are in all the major cities and more.
- When I am away from my Kindle, I like to know I can still catch up on my reading. This app satisfies that need.
- Like music, you will love Pandora!
- Do you hear songs and wish you knew the name of the artist, use Soundhound.
- What is the weather like today? Always be in the know with the Weather Channel App.
- Make prescription filling easy with the Walgreens app (plus find coupons and their weekly ad).
- Whenever I need to learn how to do anything, I turn to YouTube. FYI – a friend of mine was able to fix his dryer by watching a helpful YouTube video on his phone!
- Finally, of course, I adore shoes, so I had to have the Shoes.com app. Now I can purchase shoes on the run . . .
Your turn! Share with me the apps you cannot live without. Did you download any of the apps I mention in this blog? Which ones? Do you find them useful. Let’s talk. Come over to Facebook and we will have a chat.
*Thank you to Mobile Choices for the image!