Back-To-School shopping has commenced with tax-free weekends, teachers supply lists and notebooks donning Minecraft and One Direction decor. With this in mind, I thought I’d share with you some Back-To-Meetings Supplies that will definitely bring your meetings up a notch.
- For you techy types, check out these programmable electronic nametags.
- If you’re all about the flipchart, step it up a notch with an amazing array of colors offered by your favorite market maker and mine, Sharpie.
- The hotel staff is not wild about us pinning things to their walls, and truly we should not do so, check out this Post-It Super Sticky Wall Pad.
- Easily capture and transform written data into digital data with this pen.
- Gone are the days of hauling cumbersome LCD projectors from meeting to meeting, this mini Pico Projector hooks up to your iPhone!
- Meeting planners live for “just-in-case” scenarios; we are the business version of the Boy Scout (“Be prepared”). Here are some great lists to check out; one is from Plannerwire and the other is a printable PDF from NIU Outreach Conference Services.
- Don’t forget to have phone chargers and power strips on hand. Many blessings will come to your from attendees with charge-needing devices.
And now I invite you to come with me to fun side of supplies. These are for you meeting planner. Because you, of all people, deserve awesome office supplies!
- Keep your workspace spiffy with this cute USB powered mini vacuum cleaner!
- Block the crazy outer world and get all ostrich with this pillow; create nap space wherever you may be.
- Legos as office supplies? Why not! Check out this hack.
- Give your tired achy feet a mini-vacay with this foot hammock.
- Forget the stress balls, this is way better.
I hope I have supplied you with some great supply ideas for both meeting and desk! Happy day to you meeting planners!