Hello Trendsetter, aka Meeting Planner. We are always on the look out for special event add-ins that will set our gathering apart from all the rest.
Check out these cooler than cool new event goodies!
- TapSnap: Photo booths are always a hit, now comes TapSnap, the next generation in photo opps. TapSnap photos include your company or event logo, even the photo booth itself can be branded with your look. Each photo is printed and given to the attendee; they can even share the photos on their social media – giving you that ever-effective social proof.
- Go The Bosco: Memorable photos are great, but if you want to go a step or two up the tech ladder, offer The Bosco. This is an on-the-spot gif maker that can also be shared across social media platforms.
- Swag-a-licious: Pens and keychains just don’t cut it anymore. Give your attendees thoughtful and useful items like mobile phone chargers, umbrellas, seasonal swag, water bottles and unique unbreakable “glassware”.
- Go Giant or Go Home: Interactive Entertainment provides giant sized game favorites like Darts, Light Bright, Pac Man and more!
- Eco-To-Go: If your event calls for single-use party plates, bowls, utensils, etc, there is no need to go the paper and plastic route anymore. Instead offer stylish, sustainable and strikingly beautiful Verterra
Don’t leave me hanging on the trendsetting tree alone, Meeting Planner. Share with me the cool new event goodies you have seen and I will include you and your ideas on a future blog.