Happy New Year to all you wonderful meeting planners out there. So, did you spend all your Santa Money and Gift Certificates? Well, here is your chance to win a little bit more spending fun and it is soooo easy. I have been hinting around about an upcoming contest and here we are. I will be giving away an American Express Gift Certificate (worth $25) to one lucky meeting planner that comments on my blogs throughout the month of January and on February 1, 2012. But wait – there’s more! The lucky winner will also be interviewed about their “Adventures in Meeting Planning,” and featured in a February blog (just think of the recognition, not to mention the fame that is sure to follow!).
Over the course of the month of January, each comment you make grants you an entry into the contest. The more you comment, the more entries you receive – up to 5 entries per blog. Read the blog, comment on the blog, show off your amazing way with words, witticisms and uber-knowledge! All entries will then be entered into a drawing and one lucky meeting planner will be chosen. The winner will be contacted, interviewed at an agreed upon time, then featured in a February blog.
Check out the question below and start commenting for entries!
And now for the Official Rules:
• No purchase necessary
• Each comment equals one entry, participant may comment up to five times per blog
• Alternately, you may gain entry by emailing your name, company name, telephone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Meeting planners in the continental USA are eligible to participate
• Hotel employees are not eligible to win – but are allowed to forward blogs to eligible meeting planners : )
• The promotion will run from January 4, 2012 through February 1, 2012
• This promotion is sponsored by Jill Stone, 4887 Southern Oaks, Hillsboro, MO 63050, 636-797-3405
• One prize of a $25 American Express Gift Certificate will be awarded, along with one blog to be written about the winner, the subject is “Adventures in Meeting Planning.” Odds of winning will be determined by number of entries received.
• Winner will be contacted via email
• All entries are placed into a drawing, one is chosen, it’s that simple
• Winner will be announced and featured in a blog to be posted in the month of February 2012. Winner will be contacted and an agreed upon time for the interview will be scheduled, please set aside approximately 20 minutes for the interview.
So now we begin. Do tell, dear meeting planners, how did you end up in meeting planning? Fate, chance, part of your master plan, or . . . ? Good luck!