Recently, I shared ways to create a dynamic experience for your attendees. One suggestion was to create a station filled with healthy snacks. This will aid in keeping energy levels high and minds sharp. In this blog post, we’ll explore a variety of nutritious and delicious snacks that are perfect for fueling productivity during meetings. Here are some inspired ideas to bring that into reality for your next conference.
- Trail mix is great for energy and remaining satiated in between meals. Create a tasty station with:
- Dried Fruits – goji berries, cranberries, blueberries, mangos, dried bananas, etc.
- Nuts – cashews, walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, hazelnuts, etc.
- Seeds – pumpkin, hemp, chia, sesame, etc.
- Savory mix-ins – roasted chickpeas, soybeans, lentils, popcorn, chopped jerky, etc.
- Sweet mix-ins – coconut flakes, dark chocolate chips, vanilla powder, cinnamon, etc.
Hit with your best smoothie shots
Offer a colorful palette of smoothie shots to aid in keeping everyone powered up for the day:
- Immunity booster – strawberries, beets, lemon juice and honey
- Anti-inflammatory – banana, ginger, lemon juice and turmeric
- Brain Fuel – avocado, spinach, coconut water, pear, mango
- Pick-Me-Up – coconut milk, orange juice, banana, spinach, peanut butter
- Digestion – blueberries, pineapple, mint, orange juice, almond milk
“Cake” Pop Up
Insert sticks into large pieces of banana and apple slices, then let the dipping begin:
- Melted Dark Chocolate
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Chopped Nuts
- Marshmallows, toffee pieces, sprinkles
We’ll always have parfait
- Provide small cups and spoons and let attendees create their own filling snack:
- A variety of Greek yogurt and dairy-free; plain, honey, fruit-flavored
- Berries, mango, pineapple, peaches, apples, pears
- Nuts; walnuts, almonds, pistachios, pecans
- Shredded coconut
- Seeds: pumpkin, sunflower, flax
- Maple syrup, honey
- Cinnamon, cocoa powder, vanilla powder
Crudité with all the faves
A crunchy and satisfying option, vegetable crudité with dips offers a healthy alternative to typical snack fare.
- Assortment of sliced cucumbers, bell peppers, baby carrots, radishes, celery and carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes.
- Dips; hummus, tzatziki, guacamole
Cracker ‘em up
For a savory option, crackers paired with cheese are an excellent choice.
- Whole grain or seeded crackers, and gluten-free options
- Selection of cheeses; cheddar, mozzarella, Swiss
When time is limited, individually wrapped bars can be a convenient option. Look for bars that are
- Low in added sugars
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Include nuts, seeds, and dried fruits
- Consider protein balls made with nut butter, coconut oil, protein powder, seeds
Staying hydrated is essential for maintaining focus and preventing fatigue.
- Infused water; berry, lemon, cucumber
- Herbal teas
- Lemon and lime wedges
- Stevia and honey
By incorporating these healthy snack options into your meetings, you can fuel productivity, boost energy levels, and keep participants and your team engaged. Great job, meeting planner!