Christmas is upon us and I am sure that, like me, you are deciding what shoe or shoes (plural in my case, anyway) you will need to get you through these upcoming winter months. Taking a cue from BuzzFeed Quizzes, I decided to create my own Holiday Shoe Quiz to help you decide just what shoebox you should find under the Christmas tree this year.
Answer the questions below and keep a tally of your points. Add up your points to find your Holiday Shoe Personality. If you post your result on my Facebook page, I will put in a good word for you with Santa. I am planning on seeing him soon anyway; our upcoming North Pole Chamber of Commerce Meeting is happening soon 😉
1) The weather outside is frightful. You have a very important meeting to attend, so you:
- Dress for the weather. My warmest snow boots are the only shoes I will even consider. My toes need to be toasty! (5 points)
- Dress for the weather, but . . . my snow boots are only for playing in the snow. I need boots, but not snow boots; my boots need bling! (10 points)
- Heels are the ONLY way to go. I’ll wear snow boots to the car, but once I hit my destination, only heels will grace these feet. (15 points)
- Snow, what snow? Jeeves will roll around in the Royce and pick me up. Not one snowflake shall I even bother with, darling. (20 points)
2) The first day you step foot back into the office, you’ll be wearing:
- Something akin to slippers; not really slippers, but close enough. (5 points)
- The most adorable, huggy-uggy boots. (10 points)
- Not exactly sure of the style, but you can bet that my soles will be red-hot (wink, wink) (15 points)
- No one ever sees me wear the same shoes twice; my assistant keeps a log of what shoes I wear when and who has seen me in them. (20 points)
3) People compare your shoes to:
- Big furry stuffed animals (5 points)
- Chicken Soup for the Toes (10 points)
- A shiny, sleek, and fast racecar (15 points)
- There simply are no comparisons (20 points)
4) Which statement best describes your relationship with your shoes:
- I love them and they shall be mine until their soles are full of holes (5 points)
- Our relationship will be long, but not forever (10 points)
- I love you today, but perhaps not tomorrow (15 points)
- Let’s not get all emotional here, I just found something I like better (20 points)
5) When shoe shopping, the phrase you lead with is:
- Comfortable Cozy (5 points)
- Laid Back Style (10 points)
- Va-va-voom (15 points)
- Meow Scratch Hiss (20 points)
25 – 49 points: You are not so much concerned with fashion as you are with function. Your shoes reflect exactly what’s going on at any given time and are perfect for the activity at hand. Your winter boots can be found on the same sites used by climbers taking on Mount Everest.
50 – 74 points: You may spend a little extra cash for warmth, but those shoes or boots still have style. People can expect to see a bit of bling and name brands with you.
75 – 99 points: The devil may wear Prada, and you are pretty darn close. The weather affects you only from house to car. The rest of the day you know your spikey heels can just dig into any ice that crosses your path.
100 points: You can afford a jet airline to fly you anywhere that makes sense for the ultra luxurious shoes you have chosen for the day.
Okay, my dear shoe lovers, make sure to send me your results and I will be sure to give Santa baby a bit of helpful shoe delivery advice for you! Happy Holidays!