Whether you are traveling for business (most of the time, I know) or pleasure (you so deserve it!), it’s always a good idea to have some helpful pieces of information at your fingertips.
Here are some great travel resources for you!
Traveling sites to know are:
- Deal seekers looking for a great deal on airfare can check out these sites.
- Keep track of your travel awards.
- Know how many miles you will earn on a given flight.
- Track flights.
- Make sure you get the comfy seat.
- City guide mecca!
- Get the inside scoop.
- Be a master traveler.
Traveling abroad? Brush up on the ways of the land:
- Know their thoughts on tipping.
- Hand gestures – What’s OK here is not OK there.
- If you’re doing business while abroad, know if you should Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands.
- Can you drink the water?
- Dine right.
- Know the apps you need.
- Spot a scam when you see one.
For the outdoor adventurers (some should not be taken on the airplane, of course):
- A handy survival kit; choose the sardine can version or the grenade-style version.
- An easy to carry tool kit, in this version or that version or yet another version.
- A waterproof way to keep a stash of cash, keep it on your key ring next to this handy item.
Don’t forget to check out my Pinterest Boards for:
Happy, safe, fun, amazing travels to you, Meeting Planners!