Hello Meeting Planners! I hope you will be going on a vacation soon, you certainly deserve it. And if you are planning on it, let’s get ready to pack.
Consider using one or more of these packing tips.
- There is a new way to pack in case you have yet to hear. The new packing method involves interfolding your clothes into a bundle. Find a how-to here at com. FYI: If you try to interfold shoes, it will not work.
- For those of us that need an extra bag just for shoes (remember, shoes love to vacation too), have a Bag Bungee on hand.
- Oh wait! Nevermind on the extra bag, here are some foldable shoes for you (and in every conceivable color to “boot”).
- However many bags you did end up packing, make them the stars of the luggage carousel with one of these fab bag tags.
- Life may cease to exist if you cannot charge all those useful tech accessories. Don’t leave home without this roll-up charger.
- Water bound? Don’t let your phone get soaked (phones do not fare well in ocean, lake or pool water). Get a Lifeproof Case.
- Charge your smartphone on the go with a Mophie Case.
- Taking up hardly any space, but so very useful, are these handy travel apps.
- Do not bring these items, as they will simply annoy the people around you.
Wherever your travels may take you, may you have fun and be well accessorized!