You know what they say about all work and no play. There is a balance in life and if your team has seen a lot more work than play as of late, then perhaps it’s time to take them out for some fun!
- Get their engines running with some NASCAR or F1 Racing.
- Sing their praises with a Karaoke Night! You can either load them up and hang out at a Karaoke bar or arrange for your own event through an event planner.
- Take your team to see another hometown team with a day at the baseball game or other favorite sport.
- Find their laser focus with laser tag.
- Satisfy their hunger for fun with a Cooking Class.
- Have them flying high with Zip Lining.
- Watch them climb to the top with a day of Indoor Rock Climbing.
- Take them on tour! Rent a bus and hit some of your city’s hotspots.
- Japanese Steakhouses that feature talented chefs and seating around a large cook table are always a hit.
- Check out some exciting urban activities like roof top gardening.
- Keep your eye out for opportunities to see an inspirational or motivational business speaker and bring the team along.
- Go to the movies! Why not? Choose a new blockbuster, buy popcorn, sodas and boxes of candy and watch the show. This is a great spontaneous activity!
Getting your team out of the office for a day of fun will help them to experience each other on a whole different setting and create greater connection. You can also further develop your corporate culture by providing interesting and diverse activities. Have a blast with your team and remind them why you are a great company!