Tomorrow is Thanksgiving; a day that reminds us to be thankful for all that we have in our lives. I am so very thankful to all of you, my family (with special big time thanks for my adorable grandchildren), my friends (this includes my many online friends across the globe), my business connections and my great clients! I am also very thankful for fun and a sense of humor : )
So with that in mind, I am thankful for:
- The many hilarious items I find to post on my Facebook page.
- The fact that I do not have to personally hunt turkey for my table, thank you, Schnucks Grocery Store!
- Black Friday and the hours starting earlier and earlier each year : )
- While we’re at it, I am also thankful for Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. (And Sunday to rest!).
- Hotel room service, love that I can just call someone to bring food to me!
- Airport Miracles
- Dessert after most meals, yes, sometimes even breakfast, okay and sometimes just as a meal
- Plastic surgery (I just want to know that option exists)
- Fashionable handbags that match my shoes
- Social Media! So I can stay connected to you!
- Funny people
- TEDxGatewayArch – fun to be able to plan events again (it’s like riding a bike, I was back on it just like it was yesteryear AND it’s still an amazing amount of work to get it done!).
- Shoe designers
- Fam Trips with fun clients
- Smartphones, tablets, and other various electronics that make life easier and more enjoyable
- Music and the fact that I can now download it when the notion strikes
- The Internet (where I shop for shoes)
- Fond memories with friends, so fun to revisit!
- Travel (though not always thankful for having to remove my shoes at the security gate)
- Yummy smelling lotions
- Lip balm (in many sizes and flavors!)
- Shoes on sale, closeout prices or clearance
- People who are kind and giving and start out sentences with, “We are going to upgrade you, free of charge, to . . .
- My lack of guilt for having a gung-ho fitness regimen
- Large spacious closets (where I put my shoes)
I am thankful for so many wonderful things! What are you thankful for? Tell me!
*Thank you to Imgion for the image!