I heart you, Meeting Planner! Next week we celebrate the love-liest day of the year – Valentine’s Day <3 A day when flowers, chocolate and more abound. Show love for staff and clients by sending out some “goods”!
- Flowers: Flowers are always a welcome addition to any event. Does it break your heart to throw all those beautiful flowers away after an event? Instead of tossing out the floral arrangements, recycle them. Learn more here.
- Community Love: For companies that have monthly charitable giving in place, consider holding an in-house contest and allow the winner to determine the charity, perhaps from a list of pre-approved charities, for that month.
- Chocolate: Chocolate is always in order. There are businesses that print logos, add specialized messaging or create a full box of custom chocolates for your brand.
- Snacks: Show clients some snack love by sending along a gift certificate for SnackMagic. This is a 100% customizable snack box option so they can choose their favorites and stick to their dietary wishes.
- Conversation Hearts: “Kiss Me”, “I’m Yours” and “Be Mine” are just a few messages found on traditional conversation hearts. These bits of love have been with us since 1866! Create your own with what your heart burns to share.
- Cocktails: Take cocktails to a level of charming with these botanical sachets.
- Me Time: Give yourself an excuse to take some time to care for you. Essential oils in the bath or in the air will transform any space into feel good.
- Bath Time: After a busy day on the show floor relax in a warm bath and don’t forget the bombs. At the very least enjoy a bit of decadence.
- Tea Time: Take in some tea that has a lot of heart (Oprah likes it too!).
Have a super happy and loving Valentine’s Day, Meeting Planner. May you and all the loves of your life enjoy the day!