So here we are. Meetings have been canceled, revenue is down, and yet, there is important information that your people need! They certainly don’t wish to travel at this time, so the answer is to Go Virtual!
The sheltering-in-place, working-from-home way of life has pushed us to become comfortable with virtual meetings. And now meeting planners are busy digging in to figure out how to take their annual meetings online.
My reason for being is to help meeting planners with seeking out the perfect venue for their events. And right now, the perfect venue is virtual.
I am now wearing the Virtual Venue Specialist hat. Here is what I can help you make happen:
- Four tiers of virtual meetings: From one presenter to a full-fledged conference complete with a virtual registration desk, breakouts, sponsor rooms, etc.
- High security level with special links & passwords to keep you and your attendees’ data safe.
- A combination of live stream and pre-recorded sessions, including Q&A, remote presenters, and more can be accommodated.
- Customized backgrounds to brand your meeting and presenters
- Customized slides for presentations.
- List of registered virtual attendees.
- All recordings belong to you forever and can be used in future events, posted to website, social media, YouTube channel, etc. You have complete control of what is released and when.
- Virtual Trade show complete with booth “attendant” and sponsorship opportunities.
- Virtual happy hours and networking opportunities.
- A Digital swag bag for attendees that may include ebooks, downloads, digital goodies like phone wallpaper, custom zoom backgrounds, digital business cards, etc.
- Sponsorship packages to include logos and links to their website, email spotlights sent to the list, invitations to contribute blogs and article, tagged posts about them on social media, sponsored raffle gifts and sponsor videos that can be shown in between presenters and breakouts.
- One-stop marketing to plan out your social posts, emails, advertising, etc.
- One-stop-shop solution w/technicians and full facilitation to help event run smoothly.
You are not on your own at all, there is support for going virtual. Contact me today and let’s go virtual together!