Independence Day is coming up! Picnics, BBQs, and fireworks are on the way. For the next few years, this holiday will fall mid-week, so most of us are going to need something simple to prepare to take to our celebrations. Going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are a little busy, meeting planner. Here are some SUPER simple solutions, in the color scheme of the day, for your July 4th celebrations:
- Fruit Flag: Red and blue berries with white chocolate pretzels arranged perfectly on a tray create this fun fruit flag.
- Patriotic Pour: Layer drinks according to sugar content (the higher the sugar content the heavier the liquid) for a refreshing way to quench thirst.
- Salad Salute: This yummy Cheesecake Salad features a concoction of marshmallows and other goodness that will have people standing up to salute.
- Star Spangled Sandwich: Easy! Ice cream sandwich + sprinkles = delight!
- Snap, Crackle, Popcorn: Pop up some patriotism with this easy to create snack.
- Red, White and Watermelon: Cut up a few choice ingredients, then toss. This watermelon salad is sure to get a round of applause.
- Pledge to Potatoes: Potatoes come in all sorts of colors, let this recipe help you take your potato salad up to a whole new level.
- Jellied Justice: Easy, sweet and refreshing jiggly jellies.
- Congressional Cookies: Whenever a recipe starts with Oreos, you know you are on the right track.
- Edible Firecrackers: Perfect for adding a bit of spark to your cakes, cupcakes, rice treats and more.
- Freedom Fudge: 6 simple ingredients come together in this fabulous fudgy delight!
- Declaration Dips: Dip the chips and watch them disappear.
- Independence Dogs: Guests will woof these down – yummy!
- Cupcake Campaign: A campaign with a welcome surprise inside.
Have a wonderful holiday, Meeting Planners! May your day be filled with fun, food, fireworks and fab!