You do the job of three people; this is a meeting planner trait that cannot be denied. As a result, you are always looking for a way to streamline. Here are some things that will get you there!
Networking: You are great at setting prime networking opportunities for your attendees, but are you spending time networking for you? Networking, whether it’s face to face or via social media, is important on many levels. Being with others in and around your industry help clue you into the latest trends and offerings so you can know where to go to keep your skills updated.
Know the Latest Online Tools: There are so many online tools available to help you streamline. Here are a list of sites that can really help you and your team!
- Basecamp – The go to platform for project management.
- Todoist – A nice simple online to-do-list.
- Etouches – Event management tool that can be as simple or robust as you need it to be.
- Hootsuite – The hottest platform for scheduling your social media messaging.
- Dropbox – Super easy place to store files that everyone on your team can access.
- Jill Stone – An actual life form that helps you to streamline all your site selection needs!
Get on Hack: Hacks help you be more efficient in everything you do. Here are some awesome hacks that can help you!
- Gmail Hacks
- Essential Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows and Mac
- Meeting Planner Hacks
- Hotel Room Hacks
- Good General Hacks
App it: Many apps can help keep you sane; here are a few you may want to consider.
- Noisli – Need some “white noise” to help you sleep while on the road? Noisli “noises” are very nice and are now available as an app.
- Uber – Get a ride anywhere at anytime (well, in most cities, anyway).
- Qunitessentially – A Leader in luxury lifestyle, this is your concierge service on the go.
- City Maps 2Go – Offline maps mean no roaming charges!
- GateGuru – Know what to expect when you get to the airport and know exactly how to make it to your next gate.
- Google Translate – Speak the basics like the natives!
- iCarPark – “Remember” where you parked your car.
- JiWire – Find Wi-Fi wherever you may be.
- Award Wallet – Keep track of all those loyalty rewards and points in one place.
May your days be forever streamlined, dear Meeting Planner!